100 Hour Yoga Course in Rishikesh | Yoga Course in India
Get a peace of mind while learning yoga in the love-filled environment!
Rishikesh Yoga Gurukulam, a registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance USA offers 100 Hours Traditional Yoga Course in Rishikesh, India that will mainly focused on Hatha style of yoga. The main purpose of 100 Hours Yoga Course is to create awareness about yoga.
Schedule of Rishikesh Yoga Gurukulam is designed in a way that, while studying students will get their own personal time for themselves to relax.
Topics Covered in your 100 Hour Yoga Course in Rishikesh India
Introduction to Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yogic diet and Life Style
- Human Physiology and Anatomy
- Bandhas& Mudras
- Learning to teach yoga classes
- Mantra Chanting
- Posture Alignment
- Chakra Meditation
- Kundalini Meditation
- Silent Meditation
- Meditation Techniques
- Cleansing Techniques (Shat Kriyas)
- Breathing Techniques (Pranayama)
- Yoga Pose Techniques
- Yoga Techniques
Eligibility for a 100 Hours Yoga Course
The 100 Hours Yoga Course in Rishikesh offered by our yoga school is conducted in the English Language. So, you should be enough eligible to Read, Write & Speak English.
The age for a yoga aspirant to enroll for a 100 Hours Yoga Course should be between 18 to 60 years.
In case, the applicant is going through any treatment and health issues; he/she needs to provide the Medical Certificate to our school.
Upcoming 100 Hours Yoga Course Date at Rishikesh Yoga Gurukulam
Hurry…Grab the Early Bird discount offer
|Course Date||Price (USD)||Registration|
|09 Dec – 22 Dec 2020||$512 ($100 Registration Fee Included)||Apply for Yoga Course|
|09 Jan – 22 Jan 2021||$512 ($100 Registration Fee Included)||Apply for Yoga Course|
|09 Feb – 22 Feb 2021||$512 ($100 Registration Fee Included)||Apply for Yoga Course|
|09 Mar – 22 Mar 2021||$512 ($100 Registration Fee Included)||Apply for Yoga Course|
If 2 person booked together– 999 USD
Optional– New Delhi Airport to Rishikesh Ashram by Taxi- US$ 80
New Delhi Airport to Rishikesh & Rishikesh to New Delhi Airport by Taxi- US$ 150
What’s included in the fee of 100 Hours Yoga Program?
- Room on a sharing basis with attached bathroom
- Yogic Meals, 3 times a day
- Morning & Evening Herbal Tea
- Shatkarma Kit
- Course Material for yoga that includes two yoga books, notebooks & pen
- 2 excursion
- Free Wi-Fi to keep you connected with the family
- Any other local travel
- Sightseeing or any other personal activities
What’s there in 100 Hours Yoga Course?
Alive your spirit & mind!
The 100 Hours Yoga Course at Rishikesh Yoga Gurukulam in Rishikesh will make your spirit and your mind alive with the knowledge and experience of yoga and further takes you towards the enlightenment journey of yoga where you see yourself with lots of confidence and joy within you; however, this is just the first stage of your journey.
You will find a lot more than this to explore & enjoy!
All about Hatha Yoga!
In this course, you will study the fundamental of Hatha Yoga which makes it easier for you to carry forward a firm base, upon which to build your teaching and practice. Just be yourself with Yoga! We teach Hatha Yoga Kriyas, Pranayama, Meditation, Human Anatomy & Physiology and Practical Yoga Philosophy in our 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course.
Dig the basics of yoga with 100 Hours Yoga Course at Rishikesh Yoga Gurukulam!
Certificated after the Completion!
After the successful completion of 100 Hours Yoga Course in Rishikesh, you will be honoured with the certificates. It does not matter whether you are a newbie or experienced in this field, both of you will benefit from this course. For a newbie, this is an opportunity to build yoga skills and for experienced, opportunity to upgrade the skill.
The Certificates are the proof of your hard work & dedication for yoga!
Schedule 05:00 AM To 01:15 PM
Schedule 01:15 PM To 09:00 PM
Be a Yogi with a Yogi!
To be a good yogi, you definitely need an expert yog guru who helps you at every level. At Rishikesh Yoga Gurukulam, gain the true knowledge of yoga in India under the divine guidance of our qualified yog masters who are having years of expertise in their subjects. They aim to clear your every doubt regarding yoga theoretically as well as practically.
So, Come & Join us in the wonderful land of divinity and get rid of your worries!!!!!
To be a good yogi, follow the given rules!
- The basic rule for our yoga school in India is to maintain discipline strictly,
- Non-Veg, Smoking and Alcohol is prohibited in our yoga school.
- Students should not get late to the yoga class. So, it will be good if you show regular attendance & punctuality.
- It is necessary for a yoga student to adapt yogic lifestyle as soon as possible.
- After the deposition of the Registration fee, it will not be refunded to you at any circumstances.
- No friends or relatives are allowed to stay during a yoga course.
- Teachers are like God, so, always keep respectful behaviour towards them.
- Kindly maintain your accommodation clean,
- Be friendly with your yoga mate.
- Any type of argument or fight will not be bearable at our yoga school and so strict action will be taken against such activities.