Mindfulness sayings are popping up more and more often. These sayings can help you feel better and enjoy the present more.
Mindfulness allows you to be consciously present in the here and now. In these stressful times, mindfulness teaches you to come to peace. You are in control of your emotions. Mindfulness builds self-confidence. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is great to learn mindfulness.
Proverbs can help you foster mindfulness thinking. Especially in the beginning, you may find yourself letting go of the thought from time to time. Mindfulness sayings then transport you back to the here and now for a moment.
1. Mindfulness helps you return to the present. And every time you go there and recognize a state of happiness you have, happiness comes – Thich Nhat Hanh
2. Radically change your future by becoming yourself.
3. Observe and reflect, and become a little wiser every day.
4. Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today!
5. You can’t find yourself by going to the past. You can find yourself by coming into the present – Eckhart Tolle
6. Wherever you go, there you are.
7. I don’t want to know what I will be later. I want to know who I am now. -Loesje
8. Follow your heart, for it beats.
9. May you live all the days of your life.
10. Sometimes you have to stop thinking and just follow your heart!
More Mindfulness Sayings
We hope the above mindfulness sayings have given you new insights to help you learn to enjoy life. Also check out our hatha yoga and power yoga quotes for more inspiration! Want to get more sayings to keep you engaged in the good things in life every day?
Contact Us: Rishikesh Yoga Gurukulam, Tapovan, Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249192, India
+91-9300987000 [email protected]
Tags: Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | Yoga Course in Rishikesh | Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh | Yoga School in Rishikesh